I just wanted to wish you all a happy holiday :) I am currently in South Africa enjoying some time off and relaxing. I have had much time to read, I finished "Disgrace" by Coetzee which was a good book. It takes place in South Africa, and you follow a man who is a lecturer at university of cape town. He has an affair with a student, and decides to go stay with his daughter for things to cool off. However, many things happen here, which changes his perspectives on life, or may lead him further into disgrace. Definetely a book I recommend.
The second book I am reading is title "Wrapped Up In You" by Carole Matthews, and is a sweet Christmas book about a woman in her 30s who is looking for love, and has a failed date in the UK where she stays, and agrees to go to Kenya, where she falls in love. I didn't finish the book yet, but I am
Enjoying to read it :) see pictures of the books below.
Now all there's left to say is happy holidays and be safe!! :)
xoxo Sabrah
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar