I was so lucky and fortunate to find not one- but two dresses- that I wanted to wear for my graduation party. You only become a master's graduate once in your life, so I wanted to go all out :)
I ended up wearing the dress with the flowers on. The story why is a bit funny- I actually didn't know which dress to wear, but ended up forgetting the h&m dress I wanted to wear, but at the end, both dresses were pretty. And I have a formal event to attend with the Danish AIDS foundation tonight, so luckily I will get to wear the dress I originally wanted to wear one week ago - so it worked out:) good weekend everyone :) the first pic is from my graduation party, second one is the dress I will wear tonight, and the last dress is the one I wore one week ago.
Twin attention
10 år siden



Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar