lørdag den 1. maj 2010

2 months update: Wickedly Wacky Deco Lodge

So I have been staying at the lodge exactly 2 months today as today is the first of May, and I arrived here in Cape Town (and Deco Lodge) on the first of March. I have been looking for a new place to stay, and have been succesfull in getting a place, which is perfect for me - I am moving in today, and I am sooo excited, I will try to post pictures of my new place later today. I chose to move because the World Cup is coming up, and the lodge will be very noisy with all the people coming here. Furthermore, it is also fully booked for that month, so I would have to move to wherever they had space. NO THANKS. Anyway, here is a collection of pictures from my now "old place" Deco Lodge. I have enjoyed staying here, and have met some of the craziest people in my lifetime - Leon the Russian, Bruce the Avatar ( he's soo tall), Robyn, Noma, etc etc. I can update on that later :) I need to go get some new things for the new place today, so I am quite excited about that :) New post coming soon!


Main entrance to Deco Lodge




Deco Lodge parking area - the mercedes is Bongani's car, it is soo cool



Deco Lodge garden and hammock



Deco Lodge veranda

veranda and garden

Deco Lodge reception


Deco Lodge swimming pool

Deco Lodge pool table


TV room with the oldest TV in the world - some tourist attraction hey!


couches in TV room which aren't very comfortable..


view to pool area and veranda from inside

kitchen


dining table


the bar - the vuvuzela ( the yellow horn) is used to blow in for service

bar again

last shot


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar