tirsdag den 18. maj 2010

To 'hawk or not to 'hawk...

I just came back from my 10 day holiday and it was great! I was back in Cape Town on Sunday May 16 and had work the next day -  ugh, but I really had a good time - pics will be up soon, as well as some experiences from my trip etc.
For now, I took out my twists, and I am considering what to do next; on my trip I saw a girl with this hairstyle, and I think I could wear it, but it would be a first time doing this kind of style, but I think I could wear it?? It would be kind of cool :P I would prefer the top hairstyle over the bottom one, I would just need some curl enhancer product to make it look nice :) What do you think??




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar