So on April 2nd we decided to kickstart the weekend with ice skating in Grand West Casino :) We had some waiting time to get our skates ( the rented ones), and there were some snotty teenagers ( tweens?) in the line acting like they are adults. Bongani had to go get some cash, and as he came back he naturally joined Sophie and I, where as the girl behind us said he has to get back in line. I looked at her, and was like, excuse little girl, isn't it past ur bedtime? Since when do kids talk like that to adults? I was so scared of young people when I was that age, the youth today, yeeish. And when we were ice-skating, this girl around the same age skate into Sophie and just laugh. Again, I asked them what was funny, and her friend raised her arm like she wanted to fight. Come on, again, it was past her freaking bedtime. :) Didn't they have better things to do, really. Anyways, Grand West Casino was a pretty place, and the inside was like a small version on Las Vegas, actually. They even had an artificial sky inside, and when looking up, it looked so real.
We decided to get off the ice rink when they switched off the light and had these disco lights. All of a sudden we all felt very old - we got dizzy from the lights, unless we only looked straight ahead, and we decided to call it a day, and let the kids have their fun :)
Sophie and I almost falling :)
Bongani being silly :)
None of us fell :)
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar