Yay - finally getting our hair done :) We went to the saloon around 11.30 - and Sophie was done at 14.30, whereas I started at 12.30 and finished at 16.00. They actually started with Sophie's hair after mine. She was only getting extensions, though. To finish off four people worked on mine :) I ended up loving it, but since I only had it done yesterday, my head still has to get used to it. Plus they made them so much longer than I had expected, I have never had extensions this long. The hairdresser Claire ( from Cameroun - I could tell they were not from SA since they did not speak with the click sounds lol, so I had to ask) had the cutest little daughter, Abigail, the girl with the curly hair on these pics. Isn't it so cute how the other girl is trying to do her hair. If I were to adopt a child ( why I am having these thoughts, haha) one like her would be just right. She was so sweet. Sophie had extensions of human hair sewed into her own hair, and the finished result can be seen on some the last of the pics on this post. And now you might wonder about my finished result - I am going to post that in the next post - probably tomorrow - what else can two girls who just got their hair fixed do on a Saturday night? So YES, we went out, but without Bongani this time, and had a girl's night out :)
Sweet sweet Abigail
the head does get heavy with all that hair, I'm feeling it now!
so so cute!
killin time, reading magazines, me in the mirror :)
before shots of both of us :)
Sophie's after shots
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar