onsdag den 15. oktober 2008

Raphael Saadiq @ Black Cat in DC 28/09-2008


I was so excited about this concert!! If you don't know who Raphael Saadiq is you sure missed out and I urge you to check his music out immediatly! From Tony! Toni! Toné! to Lucy Pearl to Raphael as a solo artist, I encourage you to check it all out!! This concert was so great, in a small area and therefore intimate and nice. Raheem Devaughn ( whom you should also check out if you have not heard of him!) also came by and I my breath was literary taken! =) Check out the pics and see what you missed out on!

Mr. Raphael Saadiq in person!!


Uhhh what a voice!



Peace out!





Thank you.


.....


Fine tuning the bass



Raheem Devaughn


Goodbye and goodnight....

until he signed pictures and cd's!! can you believe that!!

and I, of course, got both!!

1 kommentar: