On this date I had a birthday celebration with Mia, another Danish exchange student.
During the day I had a (small!) get together at the Terp Zone ( This place with pool, bowling, etc) which was nice.
In the evening we went for dinner and dancin and most people came here. We wanted to go eat at a restaurant named Laurriel or something like that, and even thought it was a big restuarant, it was packed, and we were alot of people.. so we decided to go to one across the street which was fairly smaller, but cosy. The cuisine was Malaysian.
After that some wanted to go clubbing at 1223, but that place had a $20 cover charge, which some of us thought was too much, so we went to Black Cat instead. It was okay but we did not stay long. All together it was a nice (second!) birthday and we ended up being home around 1am, as far as my memory can recall.
Mia ( the oher Danish exchange student) and I
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar