tirsdag den 26. august 2008

My new apartment

I am so glad to be living here... I went to IKEA today and bought some stuff for my new place. I share my room with another girl, Jocelyn, and two other girls will be moving into separate rooms, so in total we share the living room and kitchen. Jocelyn and I have our separate bed and desk etc. So that's allright =) Please see the pictures attached of my new home =)


The door to the room (taken from the inside)...


My bed and desk...



Jocelyn's side of the room


A close-up of my desk

Bed up close

Again, my desk and bed

I will rearrange everything soon, but for now it's great =)

2 kommentarer:

  1. WAHOO!! Maybe you'll be here longer than 1 year!

    Love ya Sab!

    SvarSlet
  2. Sabrah
    That looks like a very nice room! I like the red. I am excited you are here! Take care of yourself.
    Love,
    Rebecca

    SvarSlet