mandag den 25. august 2008

Arrival

I have now arrived at Maryland, and I will shortly post pictures of my new apartment:) I have a really nice roommate, and there are two other people living here as well. We are sharing the kitchen and livingroom. It is nice:) I have jetlag, and I am really tired ( as it now would be 2:13 in Denmark...!) but I am trying to get used to the time difference ( 6 hours). Tomorrow I must go for a orientation to hear about the system here. That will be allright, and more reason for me to get used to the time difference. They have airconditions here, which is good, because it is so warm here! Like 31 C. Very hot. So coming from cold Denmark to hot Maryland... my sweather all of a sudden seemed in convinient:) The only downside with the airconditions is that they simulate the feeling of beeing on a plane... not really good for my jetlag right now:)
Well, as said, I will soon post pictures here... so check in regularly!! :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar