fredag den 29. august 2008

First impression of DC

Idag tog vi ( alle udvekslingsstuderende) til Washington DC, hvor vi så Washington Monument, hvor Martin Luther King Jr. holdt sin populære tale ( I have a dream..) Og vi så også det hvide hus, United States Garden, Native American Museum, mm. Jeg håber på at kunne se meget mere, såsom Lincoln memorial mm, men det var en fin førstegangs tur:) Jeg vinkede til Bush i det hvide hus, jeg tror at han så mig:)



Today all of us exchange students went to Washington DC and saw some tourist attractions, e.g. Washington Monument, The White House, Native American Museum, United States Botanical Garden, etc. It was a nice trip, finished off with a wave for George Bush:)





The Star Bangled Banner





Congress House





Washington Monument





Botanical Garden


Sue and I waiting for the metro

Nancy and I in front of the White House


1 kommentar:

  1. Girl.. next time english is the way. also why go to those places? the reall attractions are at night... in he damn clubs... hehehe just messin aroun as always.

    it a nice Blog babes...

    Hope u enjoy ur time in Bushland.
    - Impaler 360°

    PS
    I ddn vote for ur ass, u danish.. y should u preside over the americans.... !!!

    SvarSlet