I have a deal with my flatmate; I like to cook, but dislike doing dishes, and she feels the opposite. So I cook, she does dishes :) here are some of the dishes I have made over the last month. She is both lactosis and gluten intolerant, so i have learned to replace cream with cononut milk, which actually is a much healthier alternative. And cut down on my impulse icecream purchases :)
I like to be creative in a kitchen, so I have made burgers, whole wheat noodles and chicken, tomato soup and wholewheat bread ( where I only heated the latter), kebabs, etc etc. I like to take pictures of the food that I make :-) last dish yesterday on March 5th was a dish with haricots verts ( aka green beans), chicken and basmati rice. Bon appétit! :)
PS. I am not sure why you cannot see the full picture when accessing my blog from a pc/ laptop. I am mostly updating from my phone, but you can press the pictures and see the full view :)
Twin attention
10 år siden





Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar