søndag den 5. februar 2012

Geneva - Care du Cornavin

I now moved to the center of Geneva. It's great to live here. I did a tour of Geneva the other day. As Geneva is a rather small city, all the tourist attractions can be seen in a day. I took a tour and saw all the sights around here. I will post about that later. First, here are some detailed maps of where I stay now. It is close to Gare du Cornavin, the main station in Geneva. It is in an area named Paquis. Paquis can be a little dodgy,as there is a red light district, but since we live closer to Cornavin, it is a nice area. I stay on the 6th floor in an apartment block, with only apartment being on the 6th floor. It has a nice view! When I moved in, I was so happy to be with my flatmate, tht er stayed up talking till late. Next morning when we came down, a neighbour attacked us verbally saying we stomped around like elephants and whatnot. The floors are old and make squiky sounds when stepping on them. So walking in eggshells is literally what we do at times ;) see pictures of my room and the beautiful view. I will soon make a post on the tourist attractions i have seen in Geneva - stay tuned! =)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar