This stuff is mostly from ALDO( http://www.aldoshoes.com/), and the gloves are just random ones for inspiration :)
This collage has the pair of gloves I actually want, and I saw the pair is sold from Debenhams in the UK, but also sold at their partner store here in Denmark. yay!! I also need a new warm hat, as my favorite one from Forever 21 got stuck on a doorknob, and the yarn started coming out.. :( I still keep it, since I like it so much. Again, the clutches are from ALDO, and colorwise as well as the design they are on point. The makeup are just essentials such as eyeliner and mascara :) Well we will see what this Christmas brings around, but I am certainly excited to see my family and spend time with them. I will not wish you all happy holidays just yet, since there still are a few days left :) But I hope maybe you got inspired from my wishes or make a similar post on your own :)


Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar