I forgot to update on my final days in Cape Town and the conference! I will do so as soon as these first hectic school days are over... today we started group formation, and unfortunately we are a rather small class, as most of the people are writing their thesis, which some of use not are doing until next semester... We are actually about 20 ppl in our class, but only 6 not writing our thesis. Last semester they were only 5 all in all, so the class is rather big this semester. I am the only interested in health issues in developing countries, so I will most likely end up writing alone, which I really don't want to, since we only have one hour with our supervisor.
But I believe that is how it will end up, as I not can compromise with my goals and visions, especially when i'm so close to finishing... So I'll see how it goes :)
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar