mandag den 13. juli 2009

Summer 2009 update

I have been working fulltime now for almost 6 weeks. After this week, on Sunday, I am going to London, which I am very excited about. I will leave on July 19 and come back July 26. The main purpose is to visit family and friends there, most of them I have not seen for years, so it will be nice.

I have been hanging out with friends this Summer, as well as partied, it has been nice. I will post pictures soon. We have been to parks and parties.

Besides that, I've started working out, and I am very excited about it. Now some visible results are beginning to appear, mainly on my arm and my abs. I hope to continue and I want to get a fit body. Not necessarily for the beach, but just to get a stronger body. Muscles can also be seen on my back, I am excited about it. I will keep you posted on my further progress :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar