So lots have happened since last time - I started my dissertation ( master's thesis), got a new job, and been extremely busy since! But I am enjoying every minute of it. Luckily I got a thesis partner, and we have similar backgrounds as she also is interested in HIV and AIDS issues in South Africa as she also did an internship in South Africa. So it works well, and the topic is very interesting :) I also had time to do a little shopping, my recent shopping items were two pairs of Esprit pants, which were on sale, so I got two pairs for 300 kr. So happy :) I also got a "lips" bag from H&M. I really like both purchases. Oh, and I also bought nailpolish from Essie, one that I really like. It will be great for the Summer with my coral colored dresses - coral is another color, which I really like. I want more nailpolishes from essie, simply because their colors are so beautiful! I will do a post on that later. See attached pics :)

The "lips" bag is originally designed by Lulu Guiness, the top bag, but I bought a much cheaper and very similar design from something as simple as H&M. I love this little clutch. :) I wanted to use it at a Valentine's Day party, but unfortunately I only got it after. But now it's mine!
My next purchase is probably some more jeans, as I really need some. but since I am going to Berlin on March 20, I believe I will look into finding something there :) Meanwhile, I still regularly keep an eye on my favorite vintage shops in Cape Town, and I saw a few items that I would like to buy, if I still was there. I will share them in my next blog post :)
xoxo Sabrah
What a great thesis topic! You go girl!
SvarSlet