I just changed my template into this one, since it was named "hope", and it reminded me of the campaign initiated in Copenhagen focusing on the opcoming UN Climate Summit in Copenhagen. The official webpage is
http://www.hopenhagen.org/. I
hope that some sort of realistic deal will come out of this, but also that it is followed through by the people involved. Once again, like the at the IOC congress in Copenhagen, there will be several "famous" people coming here, various state leaders and so on. To mention a few,Obama will come by shortly as he is receiving his Nobel prize in Oslo, Norway, and Mugabe has been said to appear, as well as Kabila from Congo, and several others. There has been a lot of international exposure of Denmark this year, which has been interesting, as we are a relatively small country. I encourage you to visit the webpage and please
hope with me! Finally I hope developing countries will be heard at the summit, and that the protesting taking place will be taken seriously, and not undermined by the police. I think it is a human right to protest without being undermined by the police.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar