mandag den 7. september 2009

My new couch and school start



I started school on Sept 1 2009. I transferred to another university, so I now study at Copenhagen University. So far I like it there, and it is nice with a change of scene. There are a lot of Americans in my class, in particular girls. I was quite surprised. The challenging thing will be not to go shopping! The faculty is located right in the center of several good shopping stores... so I really have to keep myself on a short leash =) I only have classes Tuesday, so that's great.

I also bought a new couch and assembled it today. I am loving it, and looking forward to using it properly :) Check out the pics :)


Before being assembled


getting ready to get started


going good so far

still going good

my little tool box

big mess in the hallway

still doing allright

lifting and fitting

okay, I was getting stuck here..

manual time!

studying it closer..

which one should I use??



big smile cos I'm almost done

starting to look like a couch

all done and lovin it!


It's a sleeping couch, this is how it looks when I'm gonna sleep on it

The couch being "normal"

me on it again


my new love!

I could get used to this :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar